In an emergency situation, please dial 000 immediately. For urgent after hours medical attention, contact the National Home Doctor Service on 137 425.
Patients can book an appointment online by clicking the link above, or alternatively phone our clinic on 08 8210 9429. Please note that if you require a longer appointment for any reason, you will need to notify us.
A long appointment will need to be booked under certain circumstances including:
- Skin cancer checks
- Skin lesion biopsy/excision
- IUD/Implanon insertion/removal
- Pregnancy-related consultations
- Immunisations for children under 3 years old
- Mental health related concerns
- Complex medical concerns
- Return to Work SA certificate/consultation
We do ask that new patients please arrive 15 minutes early in order to fill in paperwork. If you are unable to make your appointment on time or need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible (ideally giving at least 4 hours notice) to allow us to offer it to another patient.